Thursday 6 November 2014

Coach Mentorship


Do you love promoting a healthy lifestyle and fitness? Do you have a passion for helping others? If you do, this is a PERFECT opportunity for you to SHINE! I am looking for a select group to join my December internship! 

One of the many reasons I do this is because I love helping others to become their BEST self. To see their self-confidence and self-worth change is incredible! Through coaching, I have adopted a healthy lifestyle myself and I have become a better mom, fiancé, and person for it! I have learned how to achieve an optimal work-life balance that has led me to become happier, healthier, and more positive! 

Seriously, becoming a coach has been one of the GREATEST decisions I have ever made!


The BEST part is, this passion of yours can provide you a big business and a full-time income from the comfort of your own home. I am ONLY looking for people who are serious and genuinely want to help others to achieve greater health/wellness, while earning an income. Also, I need to mention that you don't have to be at your goal body, as no one can relate to absolute perfection! No experience or certification in fitness is necessary ! Just a drive and passion to help others!

Read below for quick a snap shot of the opportunity!

After a few months (or sooner) of following my direction, your pay could be anywhere between $100-$300 WEEKLY. From there, your pay can increase to $500 - $1000 per week on average (over $50,000 annually) for the following 6-8 months. After just 2 years, you could potentially be earning a 6 figure income and with no limit on your pay for the years following. Over and above this, you are eligible for many major incentives, such as paid trips for 2 and many other prizes and gifts. Did I mention that social media training is included?

So if any of this sounds like you, or sounds like something you really want to look into. I would love to send you some details, check out the video below of me fully explaining what this “coaching” thing really is! I want to be able to help you learn how I became a coach and how I have created a full time income while working from home! It will answer all of you questions and I will go over a run down of what your first month will look like as an OWNER of you own health and fitness business! 



** You must be 18 +
** You do not need to live in my town
** You must live in US or Canada
** You cannot already be a coach !

If you are interested please email me at cdelaportas@live.com so I can send you all the details and help you figure out if coaching is right for YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips