Wednesday 25 March 2015

New Coach Bootcamp


Do you love promoting a healthy lifestyle and fitness? Do you have a passion for helping others? If you do, this is a PERFECT opportunity for you to SHINE! I am looking for a select group to join my April internship! 

One of the many reasons I do this is because I love helping others to become their BEST self. To see their self-confidence and self-worth change is incredible! Through coaching, I have adopted a healthy lifestyle myself and I have become a better mom, fiancé, and person for it! I have learned how to achieve an optimal work-life balance that has led me to become happier, healthier, and more positive! 




Seriously, becoming a coach has been one of the GREATEST decisions I have ever made!



The BEST part is, this passion of yours can provide you a big business and a full-time income from the comfort of your own home. I am ONLY looking for people who are serious and genuinely want to help others to achieve greater health/wellness, while earning an income.

 Also, I need to mention that you don't have to be at your goal body, as no one can relate to absolute perfection! No experience or certification in fitness is necessary ! Just a drive and passion to help others!

Read below for quick a snap shot of the opportunity!

After a few months (or sooner) of following my direction, your pay could be anywhere between $100-$300 WEEKLY. From there, your pay can increase to $500 - $1000 per week on average (over $50,000 annually) for the following 6-8 months. After just 2 years, you could potentially be earning a 6 figure income and with no limit on your pay for the years following. 


Over and above this, you are eligible for many major incentives, such as paid trips for 2 and many other prizes and gifts. Did I mention that social media training is included?

I couldn't help but mention that I have been a coach for 1 year exactly and will be heading to Cancun with my daughter and best friend for an All- inclusive trip paid for by Beachbody !! This goal is absolutely attainable for any coach willing to crush their goals and give it their all!

So if any of this sounds like you, or sounds like something you really want to look into. I would love to send you some details, check out the video below of me fully explaining what this “coaching” thing really is! I want to be able to help you learn how I became a coach and how I have created a full time income while working from home! It will answer all of you questions and I will go over a run down of what your first month will look like as an OWNER of you own health and fitness business! 


** You must be 18 +
** You do not need to live in my town
** You must live in US or Canada
** You cannot already be a coach !

If you are interested please email me at Cdelaportas@live.com so I can send you all the details and help you figure out if coaching is right for YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips