Sunday 13 September 2015

Fall into Fitness BOOTCAMP

I am looking for 5 woman to help me keep accountable in the Exclusive Fall into Fitness Bootcamp !! We will work together daily via Facebook and crush our goals as a TEAM!!  heart emoticon


I'm looking for those serious about changing their eating habits, diving into some super fun & engaging physical activity and ready to make some long lasting changes from the inside out! It will take hard work, sweat and determination. There is no magic pill or trick! But I promise you, it will be worth it! 


Fitness + Nutrition + Accountability = Success !

What you would pay for a 2 hour session with a personal trainer, I can offer you a FULL package deal with my Coaching added absolutely free! A full easy to follow fitness plan, calendar ( so your never guessing which workouts to do on what days ) , your daily dose of dense nutrition *Shakeology* super food shake, full weekly meal plan samples, grocery lists, daily motivation & support, a private group on Facebook to check into daily, one-on-one accountability from myself :) and FREE Prizes for extra motivation!!

It takes 21 Days to Make or Break a Habit! We will create long lasting "second nature" habit's !
The group will run from October 5th- 25th !



I want to help you create a box of tools that work for YOU and your fitness journey! I am only looking for a few ladies ready to make a change because I want to give you my undivided attention and help you find a system that works for you.

I have helped hundreds of ladies not only work towards their goals, but build new friendship, self confidence and healthy patterns that last beyond our 3 weeks together.

If you are ready to get Fit For Fall email me at ChristinaKleinFtiness@gmail.com

The first 3 ladies to sign up will receive a Lululemon gift as a bonus <3 

1 comment:

  1. I think its great that women are getting together to encourage each other to work out. Its easy to give up on days when you don't feel motivated so I think its important to have a bit of encouragement every now and again. I have a gym buddy and we go to the gym together every week.

    Catarina @ Wild Fitness

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips