Tuesday 16 February 2016

Workout Videos



If you have been following my social media for a little while now, you may have noticed a bit of a different look to my feed! From popular request I have brought back Workout clips!! Mostly inspired by the Beachbody workouts I do daily!! Inspired from the 21 Day Fix, Body Beast, Hammer & Chisel, Body Beast, Piyo and more!!!


I would love to hear your thoughts, requests and if you ever have questions about my posts!!

If your would like support with a full program you can do at home too please don't be a stranger!!! We can absolutely get you set up for success and in the right direction towards your goals :) 

P.S. Please don't mind my partner in crime and mini me jumping into the workouts! We have so much fun creating these!!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these workout videos, I will try this at home but before that I need to buy comfortable but genuinely priced work out leggings. As I don’t have much budget. So, please help me with some recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips