Sunday 1 May 2016

Sneak Peek into Coaching


I am currently looking for 5-10 motivated women who want to get paid to inspire others throughout their own fitness journeys  !


Every month I mentor 10 ladies to create super exciting, rewarding and fun fitness businesses! 


You do not need to have any experience in the field: you do not need to be a personal trainer,  nutritionist  or marketer. To be honest you don't even need to be at your goal weight....Full training is included! You simply need a Go-getter ( #girlboss ) mentality and a heart to help others. 


You can expect to earn: a part time > full time + > 6 figure income (depending on your efforts ) 100% on the go or at home ! To earn tropical annual trips for two & to become part of the most encouraging , supportive group of fit chicks around. 


Take this as your sign !!


2 years ago I came across the opportunity to open up my own ONLINE fitness business from the comfort of my own home and it has completely changed my life since then.  I am so excited to pay that forward to YOU! 


I am hosting a FREE, NO STRINGS ATTACHED "Behind The Scenes Look" into my business from Monday May 2nd-5th !


 Please Email me at ChristinaKleinFitness@gmail.com 

- Canada & US only 

- 18+
- No Experience Necessary
- SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY


1 comment:

 
Blogging tips